As a foreign student, how do I get a pupils pass?

The Centre for International Programmes and Links (CIPL) has been mandated to assist the students in processing of Pupil’s Pass. Therefore foreign students should apply for pupils pass through that office. However, students are expected to pay for the pupils pass annually (each academic year).
They must also register with (CIPL) which is based at the Main Campus

Message from the Director

News and Events

Media Center

Community Outreach

Contact Us

College of Biological And Physical Sciences,

University of Nairobi,

P. O. Box P.O.BOX 30197-00100 Nairobi,

Chiromo Campus
Tel: +254204442316

Notice Board


UoN Website | UoN Repository | ICTC Website

Copyright © 2019. ICT WebTeam, University of Nairobi