How do I go about interfaculty transfer?

For new students, first they should report to the Academic Registrar where they are required to pay a fee. Then they go online to request the transfer. Transfer is only effected if the student meets the requirement for the course.
For continuing students, first and foremost they must have passed all the units being offered where he/she is. Then they should write to the Academic Registrar through the Director requesting for the transfer.


Message from the Director

Media Center

Community Outreach

Contact Us

College of Biological And Physical Sciences,

University of Nairobi,

P. O. Box P.O.BOX 30197-00100 Nairobi,

Chiromo Campus
Tel: +254204442316

Notice Board


UoN Website | UoN Repository | ICTC Website

Copyright © 2019. ICT WebTeam, University of Nairobi